Terms and conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this site (www. topdeals4wheels.com) you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
If you do not agree to these terms then you cannot use our website or service.
www.topdeals4wheels.com is a website owned and operated by CTV Trading LTD T/A Top Deals 4 wheels. CTV Trading LTD is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 12167546. Our registered office is at Topdeals4wheels.com, Unit 1, N & N Building, Cathedral Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom, DE1 3AP, United Kingdom.
General Terms and Conditions
The terms as laid out below will apply to every purchase of a vehicle made by Topdeals4wheels (herein known as The Company). All communications by email, telephone, face-to-face or by any other means are done so on a “subject to contract basis”. A legally binding contract shall not be formed between the seller and The Company until both parties have entered into The Company’s standard written contract.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Site Ownership, Copyright & Trademarks
The content of this website including names, images, photos, designs and other materials are copyright of The Company or its technology service providers or other third parties. They are the property of their respective owners and therefore all rights are reserved.
We grant permission for sections of the site to be emailed or linked to via social media platforms. We are happy for blog posts and articles to be used as reference material and for links to these posts to be created from third-party sites. We do not authorise the use of this material to be copied without written permission being granted by The Company.
Links to Third Party Websites
This website will, on occasion, link to third party websites. These links are included as we believe they add value or expand on content we have on our website. The Company does not control these third party websites nor do we endorse them. If you follow the links from our site you do so at your own risk and are subject to the terms and conditions of the destination website.
- In order to sell your car to Top Deals 4 Wheels, you must first either visit our website (www.topdeals4wheels) or call us on 01773 279361.
- You will need to provide us with certain information about the type and condition of the vehicle that you wish to sell.
- Based on the information provided we will make an offer for your vehicle. The offer is provided on a ‘Subject to Contract’ basis and is not legally binding. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time without providing a reason for our decision.
- If you are happy with our offer we will ask you to reconfirm the details that you have already provided in relation to the vehicle and we will acknowledge receipt of your offer.
- We will consider your offer and advise you by email if accepted. This acceptance provides a binding contract between us. If we decline your offer we will confirm this to you by email.
- Once an offer has been agreed we will email you a purchase contract for the vehicle. The contract will include the vehicles details including all the information relating to the vehicle that you (The Seller) have provided. By accepting this contract you are agreeing that all the information is correct and nothing has been omitted from the description that may affect the value of the vehicle. The signed contract is then passed to our administration team who will arrange a vehicle collection date with you.
Valuations and Offers
- The price quoted in our offer is made in pound sterling (£) and includes Value Added Tax (VAT).
- All prices quoted in the offer are reached through the analysis of a combination of information including that provided by the Seller. In the event that any of the information provided by the Seller is incorrect, false or misleading this will result in an inaccurate offer being provided which cannot be relied upon by the Seller.
- In the event, that an error is made and the offer provided is inaccurate The Company will rectify the issue and provide a new offer as soon as is practically possible. No liability whatsoever can be accepted by The Company for errors or mistakes resulting from system failure.
- If a significant increase in the vehicle mileage occurs between the date an offer is made and the vehicle collection date The Company reserve the right to revise their offer or cancel the contract.
At the time of collection, we will transfer the agreed funds to a nominated bank account in the Sellers name. Alternatively, we can provide a cheque, banker’s draft (charges may apply) or under special circumstance we may pay cash.
- The Seller warrants that all the information provided is, to their best knowledge, accurate and true and they understand that any inaccurate information presented may result in a revised offer being presented or cancellation of an agreed contract.
- The Seller warrants that there is not any unsettled finance on the vehicle in question.
- The Seller warrants that the car has never been involved in an accident that has resulted in the car being written-off or any other serious accident that has required significant repair work.
- The Seller warrants that the mileage reading on the vehicle is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge has not been manipulated to provide a false reading.
- The Seller warrants that there are no significant physical defects that may make the car unsound or none roadworthy.
- The Seller warrants that there are no ‘title defects’ with the vehicle.
- The Seller warrants that they are the lawful owners of the vehicle with full rights to transfer ownership.
- The Seller warrants that no other individual has any claim on the vehicle either legal or otherwise.
- If, after accepting our purchase contract, the Seller does not wish to proceed with the sale of the vehicle a £30 + VAT administration fee will become payable immediately. This charge is made to cover the costs incurred by The Company in processing the contract.
- If the Seller decides not to proceed after the ‘Confirmation of Collection’ email has been sent by The Company then a £50 + VAT administration fee will become payable. This charge must be paid within one week of the invoice date.
- If, when we come to collect the vehicle, it is apparent that the vehicle as not been described accurately and a renegotiated offer cannot be agreed between the Seller and The Company then a minimum call out charge of £75 + VAT plus any associated un-recoverable costs will become payable immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the Seller to disclose any finance associated with the vehicle being sold to The Company.
- The Company may agree to settle any outstanding finance before the collection of the vehicle but will require proof of the settlement agreement.
- If the vehicle is in negative equity the Seller must pay the remainder of the finance by credit or debit card over the phone to a representative of The Company.
- If the finance is less than what is owed (positive equity) then The Company will pay the Seller the difference before the car is taken away from the agreed collection address.
The Company will collect your vehicle on an agreed date and will endeavour to provide you with an accurate time of collection on that date. The Company does not accept any liability for issues arising for the Seller from a missed collection date or time. All efforts will be made to keep the Seller informed of delays or changes to a previously advised time.When we collect the vehicle the Seller must provide to us;
- All keys and any other items or objects required for the operation of the vehicle
- The vehicles service record
- The current MOT certificate and all previous MOT certificates
- The vehicles V5 form
- The vehicles audio equipment
- Photographic proof of identification in the form of a current driving licence or passport
- The vehicles user manuals
- Proof of ownership
When we collect your vehicle our representative will carry out a full visual inspection to confirm the details provided by the Seller are accurate and true.
If, during the inspection, our representatives find that the vehicle does not fully comply with the information provided by the Seller a revised offer for the vehicle may be provided.
If, during the inspection, our representatives find that the condition of the vehicle may seriously detract from its value The Company has the right to withdraw their offer and cancel the contract.
The Company provides this site on an “as seen” basis and makes no warranties or representations, either implied or expressed, including, without limitation, warranties or conditions of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. The Company will take reasonable measures to ensure that the content is accurate, complete, and current but The Company does not represent or warrant that the information accessible on this Site is accurate, complete, or current.
The Company, its directors, employees or other agents shall not be liable for direct or indirect consequential losses of any kind including loss of profits and other forms of expenses and compensation.
We may revise these terms at any time without providing any prior notice. Changes to terms and conditions will come into force on the day they are posted on the website. Your continued use of the website will constitute your acceptance of any altered terms.
We reserve the right to refuse to value or purchase a vehicle without providing any reason.
If you have a query or complaint you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to at Topdeals4wheels.com, Unit 1, N & N Building, Cathedral Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom, DE1 3AP.
Exclusion of Liability
The Company does not limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence but liability for property damage is expressly excluded.
These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these Terms and your access to and use of our Website (including any claims or disputes).
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 12167546.
Our VAT Number is 343 1299 11
Our registered office is CTV Trading LTD T/A Top Deals 4 Wheels, Unit 1, N & N Building, Cathedral Road, Derby, Derbyshire, United Kingdom, DE1 3AP, United Kingdom.
You can contact us in writing at our trading address or by email at email@example.com and by phone on 01332 498063.